sharm el sheikh nightlife (Pacha Sharm)


Sharm el sheikh nightlife review by caryllg

Pacha in Sharm is a bonus to the place. It adds a real clubbing element to Naama bay with guest dj's from around the world and excellent local talent too. It really does compare with Pacha in Ibiza and London. I can honestly say I prefer Pacha Sharm. The interior of the club is amazing with an open air dance floor, special raised vip area, foam pool (for the brave or stupid... all those germs yuck) it really is the piece de la resistance for Sharm. The owner Adly has done a superb job of putting Naama Bay firmly in the forefront of the world clubbing map. I recommend thursdays, a fantastic expereince with beautiful people, ballet dancers and trapeze artists, phat tunes. My friends and i had a super time there Sept 2004. Definatley a must for the discerning clubber, I cant wait to go back end of Jan 2005. Long live Pacha!!! Pretty much anything goes here, you can be as outrageous as you like. Lots of stylish Italians in attendance, decked out in designer wear. I like to get dressed up to the max here!

Thank you caryllg!
source: www.virtualtourist .com

4 comments:

Give Comment